Monday, June 24, 2013

My Experience @ Microsoft BizSpark

This is an old memory which I experience long back but it was my first such type of event. I was very excited to go there, it was like my dream to visit Microsoft campus. 

I know if I simply walk into Microsoft campus, even the security guards will not allow me inside, but that day every people in the reception was welcoming us with smile. Us I mean myself and my good friend went together, in fact he got my passed to entry for the event.

It was two days program and it gave me opportunity to learn many things. It was mainly about presentations about Start-up companies. First day the competition was between Start-ups in Bangalore and simultaneously the event was conducted in 10 different cities, winner from each city will be selected to present on the second day of event. 

I always had a dream of starting up my own company so going to such events helped me in learning many new things and also getting some ideas about business. I really loved the event. 

And the main thing was because of this event I became famous among my fellow mates. I was the only guy from my college who is attending such event and when I updated my status that I am going to Microsoft event people came flaunting behind me :P I had fun. I learned new things and that two days made a great change in my attitude and behavior  I learned how to network with people , met many new people and got their contact. That was a great day in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment